Friday, July 25, 2014

Trust Issue

Table top décor which was shot in one random hotel in KL 

And I was away for 2 months again =.= (as expected right? meh!)

Anyways, was kinda frustrated with people making use of one and another for personal selfish purpose. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that I've never done it before. Well, no one is perfect, but when you know that this person is obviously - and I highlight "obviously" - making use of your trust, that action tends to make me feel nausea.

I know what you want, and if you want to sweet talk your way there, just go ahead. I'm gonna act as thou I've fallen into your sweet trap, and secretly plot my agenda, wait for the perfect timing and deliver you the deadly hit!

Just kidding, I'm not that bad alright? XD
Okay, gonna hit the sack now. Good night!

0 inner voice(s):