Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thinking of the Past


Glenelg Beach, Adelaide

Sometime when I view the photos taken in Australia via FB or from my external hard disk, I cannot help but to think how happy I was when I was over there alone, staying with my friends, away from my family. 

No, please don't get me wrong. It's not like I hate my family or whatnot. I love them, and in fact I don't mind staying with them. However, thing's different when you are overseas studying and back home working. Like duh!

I might be wrong, I may be right. Who knows if I work in Australia I get to find a nine-to-six job and able to settle down with just a simple yet satisfying life? I get to pursue with the things I like to do and even make it a part time job maybe? 

Life could be different compare to what I'm going through now.

Or maybe not? I might suffer from depression due to the vary in culture or because of financial issue or even cause by relationship issue with whoever? Life if full with unexpected possibilities and there is no right or wrong for what I've selected.

Well, guess I should be grateful for having what I have now. At least till today I'm still okay with my life and work and appreciating all the people I'm working with.

Photograph above was taken in Glenelg Beach in Adelaide. I still remember I was supposed to do an assignment related to sound/audio capturing. Got all my friends to tag along and had a wonderful time there. It was so nice as thought it just happened yesterday. Time flies so fast, it has been almost two years by now.

0 inner voice(s):