Monday, February 3, 2014

I wonder?

I somehow logged into my blog account and the urge of blogging suddenly came back for a while. Yes, for a good 30 second. Seriously, I wonder who still blogs these days? But in actual fact, there are still people who are passionate about blogging - they usually blog about their daily life, or do some products comparison or events attended? Whatever.

I wonder if my hands full of reader are still passionate about reading blogs, or at least still interested to read mine? Since the last post was posted about 2 years ago, I doubt anyone will bother coming back right?

Whatever. I might continue blogging, or maybe not, it depends. I still dont know what I can blog about, perhaps my life or complaints about my daily work and shits? Let's see what inspires me next.

Okay, time to sleep. Good night!

3 inner voice(s):

Naughty Prince said...

hello... how are you? Long time no see ur blog...
I do still follow your blog...
=)

JC said...

To be honest, I am surprised that someone actually commented. I never expect people still reads and comments, at least not for my blog and am glad to receive yours.

Anyway, I am fine, thank you. I hope you are good too, read your blog and know you're like a doctor how huh. Impressive!

Looking forward to seeing more comments from you in the future (if ever I continue blogging :P)

Cheers!

Naughty Prince said...

haha...
Maybe u didn't remember me much....
I only remember we chat alot in MSN last time.
Life is full of surprises.
=)