Thursday, May 14, 2015

AMPM Cafe @ USJ 21


An overview of the interior from where I sat @ AMPM Cafe
I've been wanting to look for an alternative cafe nearby to chill or do work because at times I am just too lazy to drive all the way to PJ. I remembered passing by to some cafes around USJ 21 once, and since I was slightly free last Saturday, I thought why not give them a try.

Spotted AMPM Cafe during my search and did a quick check on the Internet to find that this cafe is quite popular among coffee goers - seeing that they've been featured in quite a few websites. I always lookout for the "Top 10" listing that is featured on the Internet/magazine before making my decision, so thanks to those websites I made my decision to check it out.


My deduction: Not too bad, just that the ground floor is kinda warm when there are more people around. Otherwise not a bad place to do work. WIFI is available for free and the connection is not too bad, music choice is alright, Hot Mocha is good.

I have this weird habit of camping at the corner, but there is only 1 plug point available so it's more like on a first-come-first-serve basis, see if you're lucky. Second level seems quite cozy, the room temperature is cooler comparing to the ground floor. I might try to camp upstairs next time :D

0 inner voice(s):