Thursday, June 24, 2010

Semester's Over!

So my semester has finally comes to an end. It seems pretty fast though, not long ago I arrived Adelaide knowing nothing at all about this city the next thing I remember is I've already been here for 4 months. Semester officially ended on Monday after my examination is over. Woohooo! Melbourne here I come! But on top of all these non-stressful stuffs, I'm currently facing one problem. My room.

Just so you know I am supposed to get someone to take over my room, since I am supposed to move over to the other unit. I shouldn't make up my mind so quickly though, I should think about it first. But one good thing about moving over, I get my own toilet, and cheaper rent. If I choose to stay back, I need to keep my mouth shut about whatever I am facing now. So yeah. Neighther choise make me really satisfied, I can say.

If I need to go though so much hassel, I might as well look for somewhere else and stay out? With better rental and might include utilities as well?

I might make enermies in the process though. Haih. I don't know.

But anyway, this month's highlight is supposed to be my Melbourne trip. Now I don't know if I can enjoy myself or not. I might even consider not to move afterall? HAHA!

2 inner voice(s):

Danny said...

enjoy ur trip :)
if got extra money , buy thing for me ya? lol ;p

貞霖 said...

See you in Melbourne! =D Give you his number when we're on MSN! =D Call us!