Thursday, September 9, 2010

Updates!

Finally, huh?! (This is what you are thinking at the moment, right?)

The past 2 months plus, I've been ignoring all my blogs and my MSN Messenger. And yes, I know I am bad. All I do is enjoy myself, watch movie, do assignments occasionally, Facebook and Twitter. Even when I am in Facebook I tend to close the FB Chat function. I guess if I'm feeling lonely, I'm the one to be blamed of right?

Anyways, as you can see, I have already changed the name and the layout of my blog. Wasted a few hours on something so simple, but yet time has been wasted. So I am not going to spend another few hours to blog.

In fact, I have assignments to do and proposals to prepare, I am not suppose to be lingering around here. So, tata guys! See you guys soon!

Good luck and Happy Holiday people! And not forgetting, Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends!!

p.s. Also, I would like to wish my parents HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! May your marriage be blessed with love, joy and companionship for all the years of your lives!

0 inner voice(s):