Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm back!



So how’s everyone lately? Sorry for abandoning my blog for quite some time and I promise I will try to update it as frequent alright? The picture of the flower above is dedicated to everyone who is reading this entry.

It has been a month already since I’ve arrived Adelaide and class had already started since March. Assignments are coming in bit by bit and I am starting to feel the stress already, even though my assignments are not that hectic at the moment.

I have some problem listening to instruction lately. Not because I don’t want to, but I don’t understand what they are talking about. And worst, I don’t really know what am I supposed to do for some of my assignments. But I guess I still need to try. I chose my path here and I believe I can make it works!

Photography skills went down. Not that it was great before, but guess it is worst than before. I am wondering how am I going to brush up my skills. I need someone to teach me!! A friend of mine promised me that he will help but ended up signing me a blank cheque!

Anyways, guess I should stop venting here already gotta go to class soon.

1 inner voice(s):

Danny said...

glad to know that u r dng fine there..
just take things step by step la..
tk care :)