Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday | Mummy

Dear Mummy,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!


I just realised yesterday was 15th February and luckily I come online today, otherwise I might upload this late. Anyways, I would like to give you a birthday present.

JiaXin, please do me a favor, go to my room, search through those A4 boxes and you will find a small present with a card. I know, I know, there are lots of A4 boxes and they all looked the same! So I'm gonna give you a hint:

  • Search through the A4 box with a STAR sign on in.

I believe you've gone through the box the other day, and I am hoping you did not mess up mom's present.

Pass both the little present and the card to her for me. Thank you.

Once again, would love to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and hope you like the present I got you. Though it's small and not really a nice one. My other messages can be found in the card.

Enjoy. Take care. Be healthy always!



Love,
Your beloved son.

1 inner voice(s):