Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Turns out good, but...

I can’t believe that the star rating fall so drastically! I mean, why? Why this instead of that. I left that for such long time and it still remains good. And this is what annoys me. Why that is still remaining on a good rating but this drops like nobody’s business? Sigh.

Well, yesterday turns out good. Managed to attend the sport activity and assignment work too and everything goes on time. Thank god. Just don’t like the fact that I am not good at anything, I can’t judge properly and played like a sissy. I supposed? Or maybe not that bad. I don’t know anymore and I don’t care!

Ended up I went home with a depressing mood, whereas the others, I believe they enjoyed the game. At least they were happy. Good for them. I am just so… I don’t know what to say anymore! Am just a bad player.

Assignment was good. Done within 2 hours. Wasn’t looking forward to it since I had the dilemma thing and moody mood going on earlier. But what can I expect? At least everything turns out alright. At least they think is good, and that’s more than enough.

And even here, I am expressive enough! Gah!

1 inner voice(s):

MrBunnyBan said...

...star rating? Game? What are you talking about? If you're out with your friends, just enjoy their company lar!