Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad Headache



I'm having this bad bad headache now, it feels like it is going to explode anytime soon! It's ain't fun, trust me.

Been busy downloading all 127 chapters of Heroes Graphic Novel today, and have been reading almost all of them, like it so much, since I get to know some stories which are not featured in the movie.

Oh yea, and now I have this eye bag thing with me, and it's quite annoying. I am not sure why is this happening, but even though I have 8 hours sleep I am still feeling tired, and my eye beg is like giving some weight to my eyes, causing them feeling heavy and sleepy.

And I look so uncool with the eye bag hanging around! 

Anyways, Darius tagged me a 100-question tag and since he said that I am the most trusted friend he had, so I do it, just for him. Otherwise, I guess I won't be spending my time for those lame one. LOL. No offense. 

Anyways, if you are interested to read my tag, you may click on the link later. It will transport you to my other blog which is mainly for tags and other lame things I suppose. Haha~ [click here for the tag]

0 inner voice(s):