Sunday, May 23, 2010

Locking out!

I cannot believe I am doing this again. Locking myself out of my room isn't fun. Luckily today is a Sunday, otherwise I will need to waste $120 just to get those people from Student Living to bring me the key. Since tomorrow's office hour, I will go down to the city and retrieve the key and send it back to them by 5pm.

I need to travel to and fro the city twice since I have class over there at 3pm. So I need to go earlier, get the key, and return the key before my class. It's gonna be a hectic day!

I just hope they don't give me lots of nonsense saying the key is not with them or what-so-ever. I just need to get into my room with peace. I wanna take bath too.. All my toiletries are in the room. Except for the toothbrush and toothpaste that is.

I wonder why will I forget to get my key even after reminding myself for a few times. Dang!

0 inner voice(s):