Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another short update!

Im currently in the library doing my assignment, and clearly Im sort of distracted from my assignments hence this blog post is created. Just plan to post a little update on what I did these few days.

Since Im one of the volunteers for the upcoming Moon Lantern Festival event, I was given the opportunity to attend one of the shows in conjunction of OZAsia - for free! I was given a choice, which is the Hand Percussion performance by a bunch of Malaysian. It is quite cool to see my fellow Malaysian to be standing on stage in front of me, playing all different kinds of drums. They are all so synchronize and trust me, they are good!

The day after, I've attended a workshop by them, for free also. We were taught and given the opportunity to play with the drum. So all 12 of us, who knows nothing about drums, started learning and sort of 'perform' in front of them, the gurus. It is quite fascinating as every beat or any movement you do during the performance, has a story behind it, if you get what I mean.

Anyway, pictures are not available at the moment, it's still all in my camera. Once I get it out, I can share a video to you guys. A video performed by the gurus. Should be awesome!

Before I leave, let me share a video with you guys. This is my production assignment and I hope you guys like it =D It's not an awesome piece but still okay I hope.

Take care peeps!!



0 inner voice(s):