Friday, October 9, 2009

Hectic



And I finally get to blog after dumping my blog for almost a week time. This week is seriously the most hectic week I've ever gone through throughout my tertiary life. However, I believe I am consider the lucky one seeing that my life, isnt that bad as compared to those who never get enough sleep. Sleeping for an hour or 2 isn't really a big deal.

So I've finally finished my JE presentation, JE assignment 2 and IMC media forum. Talk about media forum, it just reminded me that I've not sent my documents to my lecturer. Luckily I've decided to blog otherwise I will go to bed straight away and totally forget about it.

Actually I don't know what to blog about, I just realised I'm no longer good in expressing myself, or maybe I am never good in expressing? I don't know.

I decided to go now. I'll update when I know what to say.

0 inner voice(s):