Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Grandfather Paradox

"OMG, I just realized that I have the ability to open the wormhole and be the first time traveler in history! Time to test out the 'Grandfather Paradox' and see what will happen!"


... ...

Out of boredom, I've created this. It seems that I can produce something when I am seriously bored to the MAX! And since it's not possibly going to happen in real life, or perhaps for the time being, I think I should just fulfill one of my dreams this way.

If you understand what I am trying to say.

4 inner voice(s):

TZ said...

errrr... which era are you planning to travel.. the ching dynasty, the Melacca old times or the US civil war... hahaha :p

.:: Ant ::. said...

Whre are your other 2 brothers now? :P lolz

Xie Bin said...

i totally understand what you're saying! :p

i just know what "Grandfather Paradox" means, thanks to you i went and checked it out.

MrBunnyBan said...

Ooooh, so pretty...

(BTW, I hear the space time continuum tastes like blueberry-mint. Let me know if it's true!)