Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sushi anyone?



Where should I start? My second "break" day was quite normal, woke up at 7.30am to fetch my sister to college then went to a Chinese restaurant thinking of buying some "siew bao" (bake pork bun) for breakfast but since the uncle was taking his own sweet time baking, I decided not to buy anything and headed home instead.

I was hesitated to drop by McDonalds but decided not to eat any fast food in the morning. Feeling hungry at home, I drank 2 packets of chocolate milk, 2 cups of orange juice, ate some biscuits and 2 mangoes. Believe it or not, that was my brunch.

Went to fetch my sister at 6pm and went to Subang Parade straight away for our dinner. Dinner was great, we had Sakae Sushi and hell we spent so much today for dinner! Need to cut down budget for tomorrow, oh my.

I did nothing much today. Beside washing 2 cups, did the laundry and hang the cloths, nothing else. The only funny thing happened today was, I realized I don't know how to use the washing machine. My timing was quite bad too, I don't know when to put the detergent and softener, how much I should apply every time and whatnot, but I managed to wash it and I hope it's clean.

Oh yea, before I forgot, I don't know whether should I cut my hair or not. I've sort of decided to cut it 2 days ago but I felt so reluctant to do so since yesterday. I don't know whether I want to cut it, trim it or just do treatment? But one thing for sure, I want to take another set of passport size photograph before my parents come back (hopefully).

Oh look at the time, it's pretty late now, good night.

0 inner voice(s):