Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dentist, I hate!



I'm running out of photographs lately. I better find some way to get more nicer photographs for my collection, since I am sort of having my two weeks holiday.

Went to the dentist today for a check-up. I thought I've got a tooth decay, but ended up the dentist told me that it's fine and it's just some dirt. Oh please, she said that just because she wants me to stay and let her wash my teeth.

And so, I went through an irritating moment. I hated the annoying squeal when the metal or water touches the surface of my tooth! It sounded like fingernails scratched on the blackboard... ugh~ Those feeling, you will not like it either!

Now, there is space between my teeth after she washed my teeth! And she was so rough when flossing my teeth, causing blood leakage in my mouth! No wonder I never visited the dentist after the last time I went there (after Form 1).

0 inner voice(s):