Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mac VS Laptop



I tell you what, it's really not a good idea to ask me talk about Mac. I really cannot stand it. Perhaps I am just not used with it, or maybe it's really that bad?

I went to college today for my post-production work. Guess what I brought along? My laptop. Since my external hard disk (which is working perfectly for PC) has 'no access' to Mac's program, and the only thing I can depend on was my 4GB thumbdrive, I have to bring my laptop along in order to store all the files I needed.

And because of this, I've lost a folder in my thumbdrive, causing most important files (assignment-related photos, videos, college-related files but luckily not assignments) of mine lost permanently! What a sad news!



Was thinking to snap a picture of me today =)

Now I seriously don't know where to search/download/find my missing files. I know it's not possible, but I hope there's a way. Sigh~

Oh yea, do you know that iLab can be extremely hot at one corner, but freezing cold at the other corner? Urgh!

2 inner voice(s):

Michael said...

LOL I am not used to using Mac. still stick to Windows la haha...

wah bro yao yeng wo :D

Anonymous said...

omg...pity u....

lemme give u a hug >> *hugz*



hot photo as always <3